Sunday, January 31, 2010

A New Chapter

So this new semester has certainly started with a lot of changes! I just moved into the new building (East Village). I love my new room. Along with moving, I have some amazing classes this semester: Zoology, Human Nature from the Feminist Perspective(PoliSci 306), Art History, Chemistry 142 (this one is not exactly so amazing... but I need it for my major) and golf (so much fun!).

Zoology is quite exciting. I never knew that sponges or jellyfish could be so fascinating! My political science class is also really cool. It's with Dr. Shapiro (my favorite professor and advisor)and I feel so enlightened after each class. We just finished reading "Medea" which I thoroughly enjoyed. Now we are reading "Lysistrata" which is amazing-ly funny. Art History is quite enjoyable. I've been traveling a lot, so most of the work that we study in class I have seen.

And I joined a sorority: GAMMA PHI BETA! I love it! The girls are awesome. We had our Chapter retreat this weekend, which was a lot more fun than I expected.

Well, got to get back to studying (Zoology exam on Thursday!).

Peace and love,
Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment