Friday, November 13, 2009

Two and a Half Weeks left

There are only two and a half weeks left in the semester - that's it. Well, only two and a half weeks of classes left.

I have finished most of my exams for November (except a take home Anthro exam due next Tuesday), so now I just have papers to write. Yay! -Not really.

This weekend is going to be quite busy - lots of homework to finish up. Other than that, I'll be going to an information session on Genetics Counseling. I am considering a career in it, so I'm quite excited. Then on Sunday, my Anthropology professor is taking some scholars to the High Museum to see Leonardo da Vinci exhibit and get some lunch.

I will definitely blog soon about the information session and the High Museum soon!

Peace and love,
Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment